Friday, June 5, 2015

Just A Few Questions



When I first started blogging, these little quizzes popped up every couple of months.   I liked doing them at least once a year just to see what kind of answers I got from the boys.  When I saw someone post this quiz on Facebook I decided to ask them these questions just to see what kind of responses I would get.   Some of their answers really surprised me. 

1. What is something your mom always says to you?
Big Guy:   I love you.
Little Guy:  I love you more than more than more than more.

2. What makes mom happy?

Big Guy::   Reading a book
Little Guy:  A lot of stuff like when I make you bread pudding.  

3. What makes mom sad?
Big Guy:   When Dad is out of town
Little Guy:  When we are sad.  

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Big Guy:   That is a weird question. 
Little Guy:  How do you not make me laugh?

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Big Guy:   I don’t know.  I wasn’t there.
Tanner:  How am I supposed to know that?

6. How old is your mom?
Big Guy:  47
Little Guy:  21  

7. How tall is your mom?  (I am 5’2”)
Big Guy:   5’7”
Little Guy:   5’ 5”

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Big Guy:  read a book
Little Guy:  spend time with us

9. What does she do when you are not around?
Big Guy:  I’m not here!  I am not sure.
Little Guy: shop and do stuff we hate

10. If your mom becomes famous, what would it be for?
Big Guy:  writing/author
Little Guy:   You would be a famous inspirational speaker.

11. What is your mom good at?
Big Guy:  Taking care of people
Little Guy: Everything… especially being a Mom.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Big Guy:   loading the dishwasher in an organized way
Little Guy:  Math

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Big Guy:   take care of us
Little Guy:  You are a MOM!

14. What is your moms favorite food?
Big Guy:   grits
Little Guy:  Do you even have a favorite food?

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Big Guy:  How thoughtful you are
Little Guy:  Proud that you have put all the time you have to help us have a good relationship with God.  That you have given your time and dedication to teach us instead of sending us public school instead of just doing whatever you wanted to all day. 

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be?
Big Guy:   Leslie Knope from Parks & Rec
Little Guy:  Super Woman

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Big Guy:  Talk
Little Guy:   A lot – go places together and spend time together
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Big Guy:   We could both be classified as OCD.
Little Guy:   We are both creative.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Big Guy:  You are an extrovert and I am an introvert.
Little Guy:  I am a teenager and you are an adult.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Big Guy:   You show it in a lot of different ways.
Little Guy:   You tell me every day.  I’ll never forget it.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Big Guy:  That he makes you laugh a lot.
Little Guy:   You like a lot of things about him. He is very caring and kind.

22. Where is your moms favorite place to go?
Big Guy:   beach
Little Guy:   book store

23. How old was your mom when you were born?
Big Guy:  29
Little Guy:   Well, if you are 21 now….

No comments: