Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Big Guy's Graduation

On Saturday our family and friends joined us at First Baptist Jackson for the graduation of our oldest son.   Even typing it I can't believe it.   I watched him walk across that stage and accept that diploma and it just didn't seem real.  

My sister-in-law came prepared with plenty of tissues, but it was so unreal I didn't cry.   Maybe I was just in denial.   Maybe I just don't want it to be real. 

However, the proof is here in the pictures.  Pictures that I wouldn't even have if it weren't for my sweet S.   She took all the pictures from graduation for me.   Thank heavens for her!

Here is Big Guy walking in with his 43 classmates from our homeschool co-op...









My sweet husband standing in the wings.  He could see our son standing on the other side of the stage as his name was being announced.   He said that he was so immensely proud and happy at that moment.  The look is written all over his face, isn't it?



As they are announcing his name....


It was such a special memory for my husband to be able to give our son his diploma...




Introducing the class of 2015....

Our honors graduate...


Deciding to homeschool was a big deal for all of us.   When we first started I had serious fears that I could get us to this point.  To graduation.   I don't think I did.  I know I didn't.  I know that God got us here.  I know that the intelligence and determination and gifts that God instilled in Todd is what got us to this point.   I am so proud of the man that he is today and so very excited to see where He leads him next.








No comments: