Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Evil Side of Disney


It is no secret to anyone who knows me:  I HATE monkeys!  The only thing I hate more than monkeys is clowns.   (But that is a post for another day.)   ***shiver***  There are lots of reasons for this, but one primary reason is the monkey exhibit at the Jackson Zoo when I was little.   Those crazy things would wait until you walked by, poop in their hands and then throw it at you.  SO disgusting!  If you were on a field trip you could not avoid the monkey exhibit and I dreaded it more than the snakes. 

Disney has come out with a new movie called Monkey Kingdom and everywhere I go there are commercials, billboards and pictures.   Those little evil things are everywhere and it is a nightmare. 

After thinking about it a little while I have decided that Disney must be part evil because they have inserted monkeys in so many of their movies.  Just think about it...

Lion King
Tarzan
Dumbo
Dinosaur
Toy Story 3
Jungle Book
Emperor's New Groove
Aladdin

Do I need to go on?  And I had to look those up because I don't even watch most Disney movies because of the monkeys.

You think I am kidding, don't you?   No.  I hate monkeys that much. 

Which is why I think part of Disney is evil. 

No comments: