Sunday, September 28, 2014

Precious Seconds





I spent almost three hours this weekend going through all the photos that I had boxed up.  You know the ones.  Photos BD (Before Digital).   Tons of pictures that I had taken when the boys were younger, but never got around to scrapbooking.  I had great intentions, but I was just the worst scrapbooker ever.   But that is a different story.  *sigh*  I am preparing them to be scanned. 

Looking at all those reminding how fast time has gone.  My boys have grown up so quickly.   I am so thankful for every second I have had with them.    All the laughter, tears, growing, learning, and playing.    They have grown up a lot since they were my sweet little skateboarding guys, but every day is still precious.  I have a feeling every day will always be.



No comments: