Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Our Family Christmas (Part 2)

Saturday morning we started the day with a big brunch.   Let me say, when you are planning a brunch you just can't wrong making a huge batch of Pioneer Woman's homemade cinnamon rolls.   Add to that hashbrown casserole, grits, sausage and cream cheese crescents, ham and cheese quiche... and we were a full family.

After breakfast my Daddy read the Christmas story (one of my favorite things ever) and then Little Guy surprised everybody by playing "Silent Night" on his guitar.   He has been taking lessons for the past nine weeks.    I was so proud of him for playing.

The rest of the day was spent watching football, playing games and decorating gingerbread houses.   It was a wonderful time with my sweet family.   I hope they enjoyed it as much as I did.







1 comment:

The JR said...

Full as ticks I bet! All of it sounds delicious.