Thursday, March 8, 2012

Things That Would Only Happen To Me

My boys consider it a "code red" emergency when there is no milk in the house so I ran to the grocery store last night.    Sometimes I feel like I need to move next door to my friend, Japanese Redneck, and let her teach me how to have a cow to milk we go through so much of it! 

Anyway, since I was there I was walking up and down the aisles grabbing a few other items that we needed as well.    The boys and I are going to be out of town next week and I wanted to make sure hubs has plenty to eat while we are gone.

I walked around the corner and there was a man leaning over his buggy, coughing and very red in the face.    I asked him if I could get him some water or something.

He took a deep breath and said, "No thanks.  Mouth to mouth will do just fine."

Ummm.  Ummm.    I just kept on walking and I heard him say, "What?  You are just going to let me die here?"

File that under, "Things That Would Only Happen To Me".

1 comment:

The JR said...

You and my sister. I can't repeat what some punks said to her in the middle of a store one time....

The nerve of that guy. Sorry, but I would have said "Yes, I am". I know that sounds ugly, but some people don't deserve nice.

Hope you have a good trip,
Happy weekend,
I'm out tomorrow.