Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Question Friday

The questions for Five Question Friday are provided by My Little Life!

1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?  Definitely!   I live with three boys.   Sometimes the two minutes in the bathroom is the only "me" time I might have in a day.  

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?  Content.   God has taught me so much about contentment this past year.    I truly feel a new awareness of what is means "to be content no matter what my circumstances."  Phil 4:12

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?  If you know me at all you know that I absolutely despise shopping at Wal-Mart.     I recently took a coupon class and the highlight of that class was hearing the teacher say, "Shopping is Wal-Mart is NOT how you save money."   I was so glad to have back up to give my husband as to why I refuse to go there.

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)?     I believe in arranged marriages.   Ones that are arranged by God.    I have been praying for the wives of my boys for a while.    I also am praying that my boys will follow His will for their lives.

5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?   Wow.  What a creepy question.    I guess I wouldn't mind picking the "how".   You know... peacefully in my sleep.    After far as when?    When I have had a chance to see my sweet boys grow up and have their own families.    I don't want to be sick and a burden on anyone.     Like I said, creepy question.

No comments: