Friday, June 3, 2011

Toomers for Tuscaloosa

You know me.   I am a BAMA girl.   Live and breathe the Crimson Tide.    So much fun to tease my Auburn friends.    Even "hate" them.   

However, I have a newfound respect for Auburn.   I will never look at Auburn in the same way again.   See, Auburn fans were the first people to jump in and volunteer to help after the tornado tore through my beloved Tuscaloosa.     

They are still on the scene today.   They have a Facebook page.     They even have a website




You will notice that I have added their button to my sidebar.    You can click on it and see what they are doing to help rebuild.      

They aren't just helping Tuscaloosa.   They jumped in and helped when tornadoes tore through Joplin, Missouri as well.     These Toomers are hard working people.

And even though I thought I would never say it.   I just have to say thank you with a big, "War Eagle!"

Please don't tell my Daddy!  *smile*

1 comment:

The JR said...

All these disasters have been horrible this year.