Monday, May 9, 2011

My Sweet Boys


After not taking any photos of my boys on Easter, I told the boys I was going to take a quick pick of them after church yesterday when we got home from church.    We were all tired after a long, packed week and weekend. 

I can't believe my precious boys are so grown.   Big Guy is taller than I am and Little Guy is up to my shoulder.      I am so in love with these amazing guys.  

The questions they ask.   Their heart for God.   The ways they are willing to do for others.   It humbles me that God allowed me to be their mom.   

My life verse for my boys continues to be...

"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."
3 John 1:4
I love you my sweet boys.
You are truly the greatest gift I could ever receive...
on Mother's Day or any day.

1 comment:

The JR said...

You've raised them very well. Great kids.