Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 11 - Favorite Picture Ever Taken Of Yourself


To say I have a favorite picture would be a stretch, but I love this picture of my husband and I because it was taken by our son.   He took it when we were at the beach.      We had gone to supper and had been playing cards on the deck of our condo.      We were all laughing and just having such a great time.      I wanted to take the boys down to the beach for some pictures and he asked if he could take a picture of us.   

Hubs and I both agree that the reason turned out so well is because we love the photographer so much!

3 comments:

Allison said...

It is a GREAT picture. You are a beautiful couple - in more ways than one. I can say that and I don't even KNOW HIM!! =)

Patti Lacy said...

It's a nostalgic, wonderful picture. You are gorgeous!!!
Patti

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

That's a wonderful picture! More special because of the photographer, such a great memory :)