Friday, April 9, 2010

Linky Love: Frick Frack Foto

I take so many photos that one of the things that I haven't done is have a lot of professional photos taken as the boys have gotten older.    Recently I decided that I wanted some photos by someone who takes GOOD photos.    Big Guy is about to turn 13 and it has hit me how few years I have left with him at home.

Two of my sweet blogger friends own Frick Frack Foto and they take some of the most beautiful photos you have ever seen.     I knew I wanted them to take my boys pictures too.

While I was in the hospital the pictures arrived.    It was so fun for us to all sit together and look through the pictures.     Trying to narrow down which of these pictures I am  going to frame for the wall is going to be hard because I love them all.

Here are some of my favorites...






I could go on and on, but they are my sweet boys so of course I love the pictures.     Thank you SO much, Frick Frack Foto!     I love you girls so much.     

10 comments:

Patti Lacy said...

You are really quite amazing!
Fabulous boys. Fabulous photos!
Patti

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wonderful photos!

Katherine said...

Oh what great photos!! =)

Wanda M said...

Where were the railroad photos made? Great pictures !

Dr. Wifey said...

awesome!

Shelby said...

The photography is great the subjects are adorable -- is Big Guy too old for me to use "adorable" for him?

Buckaroo Banzai said...

The photos are fantastic!

Taylor & Krisa said...

Love these pics! Treasures for sure.

black betty said...

thanks, deanna! :)

AM said...

thank you for sharing your sweet boys! They are dolls. They will surely both be wonderful catches for some lucky ladies one day! =) good job, mom!

Wanda, those are the railroad tracks by our house!