Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Expressions Of Love


Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Hubs and I have made chocolate covered strawberries every Valentine's Day for as long as I can remember.   It is our tradition.     We typically made a dozen, but now that the boys are here we make extras so that they can enjoy them too!


A movie
For me that means nothing with shooting or gore!   Just something we can enjoy together.



Time
Just the two of us.    We adore our boys, but having time just the two of us is pure bliss.
We both are extremely jealous of those of you who have extended family members who constantly extend offers to keep your children.    We or our sweet boys have never had that blessing.



Cook A Meal Together
Some of the best times hubs and I have had were ones when we spent time cooking together in the kitchen and then sat down to a candlelight to enjoy our meal.     Sometimes it was something we grilled, sometimes pasta and sometimes just a pizza, but always wonderful because we did it together.



Pink Gerbera Daisies
Aren't these pretty?   My hubs knows how I feel about flowers being ordered and delivered from florist.
Don't do it!    However, if he wanted to pick up a few of these
from our local grocer I wouldn't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Deanna, you and Hubs are just so sweet. You definitely "get it" and have the right priorities. And I wish I lived close; I'd love to spend some time with your beautiful boys and let you guys have some date nights and stuff!