Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Around The Home Place

While we were out in the country for Thanksgiving, hubs and I walked around the home place.    I took my camera along so I could snap a few photos.  

Grandpa told us about this old house in the woods that was falling apart on the outside, but that was very well preserved on the inside.    We stayed outside, but one day when he is with us we will take a look inside too.






There was also a great barn.     My favorite part of the barn was the door.    It had a rusted old lock just hanging.    I don't know why, but I thought it looked awesome just hanging there.





Little Guy had gone on our walk with us so these are definitely my two favorite pics out of all the ones that I took during our walk.  



3 comments:

Dr. Wifey said...

i would just LOVE to go inside that old house! great pics :)

Patti Lacy said...

LOVE this post. A few months ago I went "home" with my best writer friend to take pics of her grandparents' former home. What fun it was to share her memories...and to think of my freckle-faced friend, who has now lost an eye to cancer, running about the place, not a care in the world...

Blessings, Deanna,
Patti

In the Dog House said...

Be sure to post the inside pics.