Monday, February 9, 2009

Smitten

My sister's pediatrician finally gave the all clear for my nieces to be around children.    Big Guy and Little Guy were ecstatic and could not wait to finally hold precious MM and LK.      I took a 1,000 pics while we were there because it was such a special moment for me to see my sweet "baby" boys holding my baby sister's babies.     Here are just a few of my favorites:

Big Guy holding LK.    He was instantly in love.    He couldn't quit looking at whichever girl he had in his arms.

Little Guy wanted to do everything.    He wanted to hold, feed, change diapers, and burp the babies.     Because of his desire to be involved, he was GREAT rewarded... both girls spit-up all over him and MM even pooped all over him!   ha! ha!


Little Guy insisted on taking a pic of me holding LK.     He took this one of me rocking her.    I love her beautiful angel kiss.     The doctor said it will go away so I am glad that I have this picture.


I know that my sister and BIL thought they were kidding, but when Little Guy and Big Guy asked if they could bring the girls home... they weren't kidding!    They have done nothing but talk about the twins since we left them.      They are most definitely SMITTEN!

13 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

AWWWWWW I'm like the boy's... I want to take them home...They are so beautiful.. I'm so glad the boy's finally got to spend some time with them.

Dr. Wifey said...

that is so sweet! those babies are precious :)

mayberry said...

LOVE it!

Carrie said...

These are just beautiful! All of you are so sweet!!

From the Doghouse said...

Babysitters!

Sharon said...

Awwwwww,,,,, Those pictures are wonderful. I can see the excitement in those boys faces.
What a great share
Hugggsss and love
Sharon

K Storm said...

SWEETNESS!!!!

AM said...

I saw their announcement in the Vicksvegas post....sweet girls!

HEATHER said...

AWWW!! This is so precious!
Have the boys asked you to have a baby brother or sister for them?

Kayra said...

How adorable! Both the babies and the boys are just so cute.

Anonymous said...

Priceless! Those pics are priceless. Those babies are so innocent and new and cute and your babies -- how full of character and love they are to take so well to babies! I bet you're about to burst from pride!

Aunt Julie said...

These are downright precious! I just love the smell of brand-new babies, don't you? And I could hold one for hours...they're just so sweet and so soft. PS: I'm having another Pop'rs Giveaway, and I KNOW you want to enter!

Amy W said...

So sweet!!!! My brother has twin boys - they are about to turn two in April. Still so sweet!!!