Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday

I can't believe Monday is here.    Last week...  what a week.     I think my head exploded but it is still attached to my body.

Yesterday was a wonderful day at church.    My cousin/brother came to church with us and I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest with pure joy.     We all went to lunch together and it was so fun spending time with him laughing and talking.      Spending time with him is like getting a hug from God.

It is a new week and it is starting off GREAT.   I get to go meet K Storm, Dr. Wifey and Supermom for lunch!   Yahoo!    I am so excited.   

The thing that boggles my mind?    I was on Facebook this morning and Mayberry pointed out the face that this is the last week of February.    Good grief, Charlie Brown!

Maybe I better start my Christmas shopping before the year flies by and it arrives before I am ready!

6 comments:

mayberry said...

It's just going by TOO fast. How do we slow it down?

Wilson said...

It's amazing how fast the past few months have gone by. Sloooww down, world!

HEATHER said...

Really, it all goes fast anymore!!

K Storm said...

Lunch was great! Glad you had a good weekend!

Aunt Julie said...

Don'tcha just love it when the week starts off so well? But Christmas shopping...seriously?

Unknown said...

Time IS flying isn't it...

I just try to convince myself that February is just short is all...