Friday, January 9, 2009

Foto Friday

Now that I finally got my computer back I was able to upload all the photos from Christmas and the new ones I took yesterday while spending time with my sweet nieces. I thought I would share just a few favorites with you.

First, of course, new pics of my beautiful, beautiful nieces:






I can't believe they are already five weeks old. I know that my sister and BIL are exhausted from the taxing schedule of feeding twins, but they are doing such an amazing job and already have them on such a great schedule. The girls are thriving and gaining weight and are just so amazing. Fingerprints. Everytime I look at a baby I see God's fingerprints.

I also took this photo of Genesis, my sister's cat, yesterday.   She just looked so sweet all relaxed in the sunshine.

Next is my absolute favorite picture from Christmas. Little Guy has been asking for a telescope for the past two years. He finally got it this Christmas. He was "over the moon" when he opened the box. Late in the afternoon he disappeared and I went looking for him. I found him out on the front porch. He had fallen asleep waiting on it to get dark so that he could try out his new telescope. Priceless.




And last, but definitely not least, is this pic of my Big Guy rocking out on his new Guitar Hero World Tour set. I have told him about my blogger friends who are addicted to Guitar Hero (Dr. Wifey!!). He is practicing and ready to take you on! **Smile!!**




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deanna, those pics of the babies -- oh, I just want to love on them! So you'll have to do double-duty loving and give them a little snuggle from me (Yeah, I know THAT will be a hardship - HA!). Little Guy falling asleep waiting for dark... priceless moment, I'm so glad for you that you have that picture. And look out, world, Big Guy is ready to ROCK AND ROLL!

Thanks for sharing these beautiful blessings!

From the Doghouse said...

When you fall asleep waiting to use a gift, you know it's one you wanted!

Wilson said...

Love the pics of the girls and what a neat pic of Genesis.

mayberry said...

Oh what sweet little BABIES!!! I just want to pet their sweet little round cheeks!

Carrie said...

HEY! Remember me? I'm almost all the way back from the dead!!

What gorgeous little things!!

And your boys--SO much adorableness, it hurts!!

Carrie said...

p.s. I MISSED YOU!!

Tyanne said...

Love the pictures!! Dane would agree with the Mac observation!! He has fallen head over heels with them!

Kayra said...

oh those girls are so adorable! and so are your kids.

K Storm said...

Those are great pictures. I love the falling asleep on the porch!!

Those babies looks so sweet!! I can almost smell that sweet baby lotion smell looking at them!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Wow!!! it's been five weeks already? You are right don't seem it's been that long since you made the announcement of their arrival. They are so beautiful, and I know having twins is hard work, Lawd when people ask how we did it with Addie only being 18 months old when the boy's arrived, I tell them I don't remember it was a big blur for about three months..

Little guy looks so cute on the front porch fast a sleep. He's adorable, and big guy got a great present..

What a great Christmas!

Buzzard Roost Babe said...

You really take some great photos! Wow! What kind of camera to you use? You have a gift!

HEATHER said...

OH those sweet baby girls! They are beautiful!
Little guy is so precious asleep on the porch. That is just so cute!

Aunt Julie said...

What great photos! Your niece is quite the looker, and I'm always a sucker for a Cute Kitty! I hear that Guitar Hero and Rock Band are a blast...I've have to try them some day!

Melissa B. said...

Oh, Lady Dee, such Sweet Snaps! I love little baby heads...so soft and warm and fuzzy!! BTW, don't forget Sx3 tomorrow...it's a 3-parter!

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

The baby pics are so precious. I also LOVE the pic of you boy asleep (waiting for dark). How cute.

Supermom said...

The babies are precious! The picture of the cat is neat. And little guy asleep in front of the telescope if priceless.

YOu take great pictures!

black betty said...

look at those CHEEKS!! i could chew them off...well, not really, but you get the point! :)

precious!!! xoxo

Dr. Wifey said...

those babies are precious! tell Big Guy that it is on like Donkey Kong! :P