Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wouldn't You Like To Be A SITSta Too?

Have you ever noticed that cute little "SITS" button on my sidebar? I discovered this blog about six months ago and it has opened my door to tons of blogging. Yesterday how I addicted to blogging I am. SITS just feeds my addiction. Every day, a new blog is featured and every week brand new saucy blogs are posted in their sidebar to browse. Amazingly enough, one week, I was posted as one of their saucy blogs. Me? A little blog from Mississippi!

Today, SITS is having a BLOG-A-THON. It is to introduce people to SITS who might have never discovered the fun before. Here are some of the GREAT blogs I have discovered through SITS. I can't imagine not having these great SITSta friends in my life!

Carrie - Oikology - Carrie and I could seriously be sisters. I keep begging her to move down here to Mississippi, but she has all these lame excuses about jobs, husbands, blah, blah, blah! I have thought about telling her I would watch "The Titanic" if she would come down here, but that might be stretching it a bit! Carrie has the cutest little "midget" and she isn't afraid to use her for campaigning.

Meaghan's Blog - I Kicked Cancer's Ass - Meaghan is a Stage 3B Cervical Cancer Survivor. She created her blog to raise Cervical Cancer Awareness. She was only 28 when she was diagnosed!

Veggie Mom - Eat Your Veggies! - I won my first ever blog contest here. Now I am hooked on Uncle Lynn's Popr's. Butter and Taco flavors... mmmmmm!! Plus, I really wish I was Aunt Julie's niece so I could get one of her cherished quilts. I keep hoping one of those will be a giveaway one day.

Lisa - Blessed With Grace - Lisa has a faith that inspires me. She has a daughter that tickles me with her beauty tips. And every Tuesday we meet at her blog for "Tempt My Tummy Tuesday" which she and her sister, Lana, started. Food, faith, fun... what a great combo!

Lizzy - Journey to the Hot Tub - Warning! Do not have a beverage in your mouth when you visit Lizzy's blog. Lizzy can make you laugh hysterically, sobbing desperately and stomp furiously all in one posting. She is awesome. Plus, Lizzy has one more amazing thing that we need. She is running for PRESIDENT! So I ask you to consider not red, not blue, but PLAID!


What are you waiting for? Click the pic below to go visit the SITS blog right now!



19 comments:

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you! I linked to you in the SITS Blogathon today. Come on by and check it out!

Aunt Julie said...

A Very Good Morning to You, and a Very Big Thank You, too! Good luck, Deanna-hope ya win something!

Celine said...

I love your blog! So cute and full of positive energy! I love it!

Carrie said...

I am convinced that we are long lost sisters as well!! Though, the main reason I can't move to Mississippi has nothing to do with the husband. We would get in SO much trouble together, and you know it!!!

I'm working on my post right now and guess what?? You'll be on mine too!!

p.s. You're really showing your colors by calling it "The" Titanic, silly girl!!

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Thanks for the new site to visit. It really sounds like you have found a bunch of amazing ladies...

Unknown said...

Gosh a mighty! What a nice thing to say... my only problem with this day was having to pick just five people - I ADORE EVERYONE on my blog roll and it was so hard to choose! Thank you for linking to me!!!

Deanna said...

Melissa - Thanks so much! I am so glad you are one of my SITStas!

Veggie - I hope WE win something!

Celine - So glad you dropped by. Can't wait to visit your blog.

Carrie - I could have just called it "The Movie I Won't Ever WAtch Because I Know How It Ends and I Don't Want To Bawl My Eyes Out". Ha! And, yes, we would get in a lot of trouble, but at least maybe they would let us share a jail cell.

Confessions - You have GOT to join SITS!

Lizzy - It was hard to chose wasn't it?

Anonymous said...

YAY SITS! Hope you have a GREAT blogathon day!

Natalia said...

Beautiful blog!

Happy Blog-a-thon!

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Thank you so much for coming by today! Much Love

Anissa

Kori said...

have a Happy Blogathon Day!

TisforTonya said...

happy blogathon! Let the comments roll!

Meridith said...

Hey! I'm new to SITs and having a ball with this blog-a-thon!!

Off to check out your blog!!

Ronnica said...

Love me some SITS, too! I'm going to check out Carrie, I've seen her on other blogs, too!

black betty said...

happy blog-a-thon!

Marrdy said...

Happy SITS day! Love Veggie Mom!

Mommyhood is Thankless said...

Hey, Hope you had a Happy SITS day!

Tiffany said...

This is such a great post! Thank you so much for participating in the blogathon yesterday, and thanks for sharing your SITS experience!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey!
Happy Blogging!