Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Have NO Doubt

"Nay, if there be any mistakes in the Bible, there may as well be a thousand. If there be one falsehood in that book, it did not come from the God of truth"
- John Wesley

I love this quote. There are lots of people who question the integrity of the Bible. Not me. The Bible is true -- from the first word to the last.

For me it is as basic as the song I learned as a small child in Sunday School:

"The B-I-B-L-E.
Yes, that's the Book for me.
I stand alone on the Word of God.
The B-I-B-L-E."

4 comments:

mayberry said...

Amen.

It is the LIVING Word of God - the truth of that has been revealed to me TOO MANY TIMES.

Supermom said...

oh my gosh... I sang that song a thousand times growing up...

says the 2 time gold medal winner of the State Bible Drill competition...

Carrie said...

Sweet...

Dr. Wifey said...

i found myself singing that song ALL the time in graduate school...my project involved a bismuth bulk electrode, BiBE. everytime i wrote BiBE, i sang B-I-B-L-E (yes, supermom, i am a goob :o) )