Saturday, June 28, 2008

You Think My Husband Will Eat Green Beans??

I just posted on hiding veggies to try to get my kids to try to squash and then someone posts a comment and lets me know about a Poprs contest. What is Poprs? I didn't know either until I went and found out about the contest. Poprs is a sprinkle that you can put on your food to encourage your kids to eat their veggies and other foods that they may turn their nose up at. Now, like I have told you before, my boys aren't picky eaters, but there are a few things that I am working on with them.

The Poprs look kind of fun and might encourage them to try a few new things. They come in lots of flavors:

Try Cinnamon on applesauce.
Try Colorburst on yogurt.
Try Chocolate on pudding.
Try Strawberry on Cereal.
Try Raspberry on yogurt or ice cream.
Try Butter on corn or other veggies.
Try Taco on mashed potatoes.
Try Buffalo on broccoli or other veggies.

Who knows? Maybe I'll find a flavor that will get my husband to eat green beans. Nah!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

~I'm hoping my TT post will be some not so subtle hints about what I'd like for future holidays!~

Good luck in the poprs contest and thanks for stopping by!

Brandy
http://imnotyouraveragesoccermom.blogspot.com