Tuesday, June 3, 2008

LOVE this new artist

Lori Young may not be a new artist, but she is a new artist to me. I ran across her artwork while shopping on Etsy. She has just finished her Mississippi series and I am in love. It is simply gorgeous. I also love her monogram series. What a PERFECT housewarming gift, don't you think? I also think it would make a great centerpiece for a wall of family photos.


For family who reads my blog (hint, hint), I would love to have one of her monogram pieces and her Mississippi series would make the blank walls of my dining room look amazing!!! Think early Christmas shopping.









4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, those are pretty cool. Want me to forward this post to your mom and husband? :)

From the Doghouse said...

Those are sharp!

Deanna said...

Tempting, Stacey!!

I ordered a piece as a wedding present and it arrived yesterday. Sooo pretty! I am definitely going to start ordering and putting them up as Christmas gifts.

Miss Mud Puddle said...

Deanna, these are beautiful.

P.S. I love Kirk Franklin.