Sunday, June 29, 2008

Free Booties for our Special Arrival


So I have some very special news to share with you my blogging buddies. I am going to be an aunt... AGAIN! My baby sister is pregnant. Not only is she pregnant, but she is pregnant with TWINS. Our family is over the moon excited. I am constantly looking at baby stuff, but I am pretty sure by now my Mom has a closet full of baby stuff.

Last night I entered a blog contest for some of the best baby booties EVER. They are Isa Booties. If you are expecting or have a friend who is expecting, these would make an amazing gift.

Isa Booties has generously decided to giveaway a year’s supply of these stylish booties to help with the launch of the blog Green & Clean Mom!!! How awesome is that? One lucky winner can choose four pairs, their choice of style and size. A year supply of Isa Booties and a prize valued at over $100!!!

SQUEEAAAAALLL! We're gonna have twins at Christmas! We're gonna have twins at Christmas! We're gonna have twins at Christmas!

13 comments:

Laski said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! How much fun is that??? And what a great gift idea!

I loved your comment on my CCC post! The "always be my baby" part kinda choked me up (used to be hard to do, but nowadays I'm a blubbering mush of goo).

Melissa B. said...

Congrats, New Blog Friend! BTW, I'm looking for some "creative help," if you've got a second. Please check out my post for today at http://scholastic-scribe.blogspot.com/2008/06/whats-she-googling-today-curious-cat.html --thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is wondermous (as my little boys used to say) news! Do you know sex yet? I have boy/girl grandtwins, it's so much fun!

Deanna said...

My "guess" is a boy and a girl, but we won't have proof for another couple of weeks. Once I know... let the buying begin!

HEATHER said...

Congrats!!
Fox's Roger Friedman met up with Angelina Jolie at Cannes and told her that when his twin nieces were born that they wore out six adults! Just sayin! ;-) Be sure everyone gets their rest now.
Seriously they are double the blessing!

Deanna said...

I can only imagine. I couldn't believe how much more work two kids were than just one. One is one.... two is ten! Twins... oh my goodness! She is lucky. She has a good support system in place and shouldn't hurt for willing support and help. She will probably be asking us to go home.

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

Congrat's she is going to need all the help. I know a little bit from experience. You are such a sweet sis entering her in this contest.

Please keep us posted on the babies.. how exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

It's going to make for a fun christmas with having 2 newbies around... I can tell their (Aunt Deanna) is all ready to spoil them... :)

Supermom said...

Congrats!!!

Wilson said...

Can't wait to see those precious babies. I am so thrilled for them!

Webmaster said...

That's awesome, Deanna!! Congrats to you and your baby sister!

Miss Mud Puddle said...

HOORAY!

Michele @ Frugal Granola said...

Congratulations! I love being an aunt of twins, too. My sister has wonderful little boys. :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Blessings,
Michele
www.frugalgranola.blogspot.com