Friday, May 16, 2008

Two Little Ladybugs Sitting On My Windshield...

On the way home there were two ladybugs on our windshield. They were, um, mating.

Little guy said, "Look! They are on a "date"!" Then he just died laughing.

Big guy rolled his eyes and said, "Oh yea, she loves dragging him around like that."

Little guy: "She's not dragging him. They are having sex."

It was at this point I was sorely tempted to turn on the windshield wipers and wash these ladybugs right out of our conversation!

What a way to end the week.

5 comments:

Wilson said...

HA! Kids say the funniest things!

Webmaster said...

(Your post reminded me of how my mom used to angrily change the channel if we were watching Animal Planet and it showed a mating scene. LOL)

Felicia said...

Interesting D. Should I guess who the little guy is?

Deanna said...

Ha! Same little guy. Six going on 26!!

Jennifer Carter said...

Too funny!