Friday, May 30, 2008

Drink Snob!

You know who you are! You gave me that disgusted face when I drank sweet tea and you ordered your vitamin water. That look that clearly said you were making a superior drink choice and you thought I was pouring toxins into my body.


Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! (Imagine me singing that.) Whose laughing now? Men's Health just released their list of the most unhealthy drinks and guess what tops the list? Your Vitamin Water -- any flavor will do!!!


The breakdown:

a 20 oz bottle

130 calories

33 grams sugar


Vitamins and water might sound like the ultimate nutritional tag team, but what the label doesn’t say is that a bottle of this stuff carries nearly as much sugar and calories as a can of Coke which is appropriate since it is made by The Coca-Cola Company.

Who has the drinking problem now? :-)

(So we are still on for lunch next week, right?!? I'll buy the drinks! How does sweet tea sound? I know -- I'm evil!)

4 comments:

Confessions of A Mississippi Mom said...

not a drink snob, but I do love V.Water, and my sweet tea made a certain way :)O

Deanna Germany said...

This post was so for my friend who always makes fun of me drinking sweet tea when she is drinking her "healthy water". I couldn't resist teasing her when I read this!!

black betty said...

sweet tea rocks the catbox!

AM said...

ha! I drink Diet V. Water and unsweet tea just b/c I don't want the calories. It was a hard switch but worth it.....a good class of sweet tea beats anything though!