Monday, May 12, 2008

The Best Mother's Day Book Ever

My Mother's Day Book
by Tanner Germany

Here is our family: Todd, Mom, Dad and me.
Here are our pets: Kit Kat.
Here is our home. (He drew a picture.)
I will never forget when my mom brought me to school.
My mom's favorite TV show is American Idol.
It's fun when my mom takes me to the park.
My mom is happy when I make her laugh.
My mom gets mad when I break something.
My mom always says "I love you."
My mom's favorite food is pasta.
The best food that my mom cooks is cookies.
My mom looks best when she wears a dress.
When I think of my mom, I think of love.
Every afternoon, my mom takes a nap.
I think my mom is the best mom in the world because she's my mom.

As you can imagine my heart melted when I opened up this Mother's Day gift from Tanner. It was a hard bound book that he made and illlustrated in school. I am going to keep this forever! You can't buy this book anywhere else. It is a one of a kind.

2 comments:

From the Doghouse said...

Love it! You'll have to scan in some of the artwork and post it.

Did you get the author to autograph it? ;)

Jennifer Carter said...

How sweet!