Monday, February 11, 2008

The "Four Things" List

I've seen this on other blogs, but it finally arrived in my inbox this morning.

A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER
1. School (either Highland or Ann Smith)
2. Church
3. Cappy's BP (I love their Curtis coffee machine!)
4. Mac's Grocery Store

B) Four People who e-mail me: (regularly)
1. Shane
2. Helen
3. Allison
4. Donald

C) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Penne Pasta from Macaroni Grill (I've found the copycat recipe and I'm going to figure out how to make it.)
2. Pecan Crusted Fish (I have gotten o.k. at making pecan crusted chicken, but cooking fish is not something I am very good at so I usually order it if a restaurant is serving it.)
3. Chocolate Covered Strawberries (A Valentine tradition... can't wait!)
4. black and bleu salad from Parker House

D) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In a mountain cabin on vacation with my husband and boys
2. Taking the boys to go somewhere snow skiing
3. Curled up in bed with a Seattle Drip "Summit" coffee and a pile of books
4. At a "chick flick" with a bunch of girl friends

E) Name four people who will respond to this email:
1. Shera
2. Mom
3. Krisa
4. Felicia

F) Four shops I would shop at over and over: (Seriously? Just four!!!))
1. Pier One
2. Target
3. Barnes & Noble
4. Ann Taylor Loft

No comments: