Saturday, January 19, 2008

This morning when our phone rang, I jumped up running because I knew it was my Mom calling with the news that it was snowing outside. I had gotten up several times during the night to check, but I knew that when those first flakes started falling my Mom would see them.

No one loves snow like my Mom. When God was creating my Mom he must have thought a little about where to place her here on earth. She would have made the perfect "snow bunny". She is simply adorable and I can imagine she would have made a wonderful skier. She loves the outdoors and thinks snow is absolutely wonderful. However, like every other perfect decision God has made, God knew that Mississippi was the perfect place for my Mom. First of all, that is where my Daddy is and I can't imagine one without the other.

Also, I think in some ways that God takes great delight in seeing my Mom's face when she sees those snowflakes falling!

No comments: